Saturday, April 30, 2011

April Wrap-Up

Even though it's Autumn here in Australia, this month was the start of the spring season of anime. I've probably rambled on a little too much about the start of this season, and maybe I haven't had a taste of enough of the anime to say this, but it's really not that impressive. There are ones the certainly do stand out in the crowd but I have never been watching so many generic or boring shows at once in my life.

GOOD: The spring season started!
BAD: The spring season didn't turn out the way I expected it to.

Best shows I'm currently watching that aren't ongoing: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds, Highschool of the Dead

Most memorable moment: 




SUPER VICTORIQUE! Who knew she was so strong?

IN
OUT
Slife of Life
Ecchi
Hysteria Mode
Totally-Useless-I-Can’t-Do-Anything Mode
Tear jerkers
Church related plot
Bad but funny
Harem
Girls with guns
Episodic style
Lisa Komine
K-pop
Shoujo manga
Integration
Candy
Pantsu
Clannad: After Story - English Dubbed
Natural disasters
Cold weather
Girls

To make a long story short, it was an absolutely terrible month. I just want to forget it.

No comments: