Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai First Impression


I have one word for this: notsureifsrs.jpg

Under the Innocent Sky - Not really innocent. Derp.

It was like 100% the complete opposite of what I was expecting. Seriously. Those pretty girls were so deceiving.

No really this first episode was pretty much awkward panty shots, fail censoring and more awkward panty shots. For a harem, the first episode was pretty odd. They shoved like a million characters in your face and I hardly remember any of their names. The episode went from ecchi - ecchi - ecchi - random stuff - ecchi - random stuff - shove in some random attempt at establishing the plot right in the last 2 minutes. It was funny, I'll give it that. It was really, really funny.

"You have a monster in the pocket of your pants. Dora thinks you want to put that monster in my kitty."

I will keep watching this for the nice art and because it's funny but this episode was truly terrible. Barely a 3/10 because it made me actually laugh out loud.

No comments: