Saturday, April 2, 2011

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko「PREVIEW」


Airing:
April 15 2011

Producer:
Shaft, Starchild Records

Synopsis:
The story revolves around a highschool boy named Niwa Makoto. He lives with his aunt’s family since his parents are away on business. It is there where he meets his mysterious cousin of the same age Touwa Erio — who happens to tie a futon mattress around her upper body and is a self-proclaimed alien. Her staple food is pizza. Erio had been missing for half a year and was found floating in the sea. She doesn't remember anything about what happened during that period of time, but she began to think that it was the act of an alien and wanders the neighbourhood wrapped in the futon.

Genre:
Comedy, Sci-Fi

My Thoughts:
First thought: Wow, the art looks so cool!

Second thought: Obvious ecchi from the suggestive picture... do I really want to watch this anymore?

And then after seeing the survey done by Dengeki, I actually went on MAL and re-read all the information. It turns out the synopsis sounds quite interesting. Well to be quite honest, it sounds like a This Ugly Yet Beautiful World x Yumekui Merry. One which I found to be a really nice anime whereas the other turned out to be a total snorefest that has ended and I haven't finished.

Only time will tell. I'll give this show a couple of episodes to impress me.

No comments: