Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hanasaku Iroha First Impression


I think I'm utterly in love with the art. It has the most beatiful, intricate, detailed art I have ever seen. It's absolutely amazing. I can't even express how much I like this. I was honestly that breathtaking.

Hanasaku Iroha was produced by P.A. Works as part of their 10th anniversary so it was apparently very anticipated but it really didn't catch my eye at all initially. I was just surfing the net, reading a couple of reviews about various anime when I came across screen shots from this show. I was so surprised. The art looked so beautiful that I had to watch it immediately... and that's when I fell in love.

The art aside, the story is actually a really nice coming-of-age drama which I actually found quite enjoyable. 

I'm hesitant in giving this a 10 so it'll be a 9/10 for the first 3 episodes but it's really something that I think everyone should watch.

No comments: