Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Moshidora First Impressions


Ignoring the fact that I forgot to include this in my previews for the spring season, it was actually the first anime that caught my eye and was added to my spring list. Honestly, I really have no idea why. After a while I started to doubt why I even decided I would watch it, because sport related anime aren't my thing, and even considered not picking it up at one point. Eventually, I decided otherwise because it was already on my list and I did say I would watch everything I add to my list. I feel obligated to.

Moshidora was surprisingly refreshing. It's really something different. It just has this nice relaxing effect and it's rather interesting. It is aimed at older men and women (business people) but really, I think anyone could enjoy this. It's not absolutely perfect in any way, shape, or form, but it's one of the better ones this season. It's not your average anime that's aimed at pleasing the fans. The art isn't too flashy or anything but this episode is a nice start to the series. The first episode is really worth a try. 8/10

No comments: