Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Steins;Gate First Impression


I don't really have much to say besides the fact they pretty much threw you in the deep end right from the get go and it was all like "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE? I'M SO CONFUSED." until the end of the episode. That doesn't mean I thought it was bad. Oh no, it was great. Very entertaining. It was just a little fast paced for my liking.

What I'm really liking at the moment is the originality. Microwaves that allow you to send texts back in time may sound a little far-fetched by it certainly is very original and who doesn't like original? I really wouldn't admit to that if I were you. The characters are also quite likeable. I haven't seen a single one out of the stereotype book just yet which is great.

Overall, this show is off to a really good start in my opinion. 7/10 for this episode simply because I was wondering if I was watching the right show for the entire 20 or so minutes.

No comments: