Sunday, April 17, 2011

AnoHana First Impression

Also goes by the name Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai.

Yes, a long title may be long but there is no denying that this first episode was amazing. It was far from what I was expecting but in a good way of course. The OP, the ED, the art, the story.. everything was so beautiful. I think we can expect a lot of tears during the course of this anime. It's been a while since I felt something so real while watching an anime in terms of emotion. (Madlax has it) It was real, fresh and had no fanservice. I absolutely loved it and it joins my top 3 so far this season along with Hidan no Aria and Denpa Onna no Seishun Otoko. I'm expecting great things out of this series and I'll be very disappointed if it doesn't deliver in the end. 10/10 Highly recommend this.

No comments: