Sunday, December 4, 2011

Mouretsu Pirates「PREVIEW」


Title: Mouretsu Pirates
Type: TV Series
Episodes: 26
Producer: Satelight
Genre: Sci-Fi, Space
Airing: January 8, 2012

Synopsis:
The story centers around a spirited high school girl named Marika. She keeps herself busy with the space yacht club and her part-time job at a high-class retro café. One day, two men suddenly appear and claim to be subordinates of her dead father. They demand that she assume command of the space pirate ship Benten Maru. A privateer ship's compact was made during a war of independence a century ago, and according to that compact, the ship must be inherited by the captain's next direct descendant. Marika finds herself embarking on a new life as a space pirate.

PV
The only one I could find was this one, filmed off a TV screen in a store...



Thoughts:
As usual,  it was the image that caught my attention and I was set on watching it before I even knew what it was about. The trailer looks fairly interesting but I don't know what to expect seeing as I've never seen a space opera (Macross, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star) before. I don't have much to say other than 'I want to watch it', so I guess we'll see.

No comments: