Thursday, December 29, 2011

D-3: Biggest Disappointments in Anime of 2011

Again simply my own opinion, as you are entitled to yours. Anime I watched can be viewed here.

1. A-Channel



















It wasn't like I was expecting a masterpiece of anything but A-Channel wasn't even as close to as entertaining as I thought it would be. It wasn't even funny. It just felt like a Lucky Star wannabe to me. After a while I started getting really sick of the characters and the mediocre scenarios.

2. C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control

The premise was quite interesting and it was one of my most anticipated series of spring 2011. Sadly, felt like it became unnecessarily convoluted when it tried to be too much. Visually it's stunning but story-wise it just didn't cut it for me.

3. Steins;Gate

I haven't finished this. I don't know if I'm ever going to stay awake long enough while watching it to be able to. After all the hype that was going around for this series, I was expecting something awesome. However dumb this sounds, I feel like I should like it. The set up is great, the characters are great, but for some reason, I just find it extremely boring. In fact, it's so boring that I fall asleep not even half way into the episodes.

No comments: