Thursday, December 8, 2011

Black★Rock Shooter 2012「PREVIEW」


Title: BlackRock Shooter
Type: TV Series
Episodes: 8
Producer: Sanzigen, Ordet
Genre: Action, Drama, Fantasy
Airing: January 2012

Synopsis:
Kuroi Mato just got into junior high school, and on the first day, someone catches her eye; her classmate Takanashi Yomi. The two meet.The innocent and naive Mato. The mature Yomi. Seemingly opposites, but the time they spend together only strengthens a growing friendship. But as they go into their second year at the school, they get placed in separate classes, and they begin to grow apart. But somewhere simultaneously… In another world, a young girl, blue fire residing in her eyes, Black Rock Shooter faces another young girl; this one holding a jet-black scythe, Dead Master, and a battle to the death begins to unfold.

PV


Thoughts:
I watched the 50 minute OVA back in February and frankly I had absolutely no idea what was going on. Obviously in a particularly moment I did but as a whole I didn't really understand how the events in the two worlds were connected. I'm not entirely sure if it's the quality of the video but the visuals in the OVA look better than the upcoming TV series. I'm hoping that this 8 episode series will not end with more questions than answers like the OVA. I also hope to see more of Black Rock Shooter's twin tails!

No comments: