Wednesday, December 28, 2011

D-4: The Best Anime of 2011 「MISCELLANEOUS」

Not entirely sure I should label this as 'Best of' but anyway. Again just my personal opinion. List of anime I watched can be seen here.


Favourite Characters
Male - Kinji Tooyama

Purely for the endless laughter at 'Hysteria Mode'.

Female - Touwa Erio

She's interesting and completely adorable. What kind of normal 16 year old girl believes she's an alien and constantly wraps herself in a futon?

Other - Inga

Inga gets a separate category because I simply have no idea if Inga is male or female. "He" can change into a woman so I really have no clue. In any case, I really liked Inga's characters and it was one of the things I enjoyed while watching UN-GO.

More than I Expected - Infinite Stratos

It's really nothing more than harem and mecha but it really wasn't bad like I expected it to be. I was pleasantly surprised that I thoroughly enjoyed this series despite everyone always asking me why I would enjoy such a thing. I really liked the mecha...

Not What I Expected - Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai

I wasn't expecting much out of this series to be honest, but I definitely was expecting to understand what was going on. This is the show where at the end you go "WTF DID I JUST WATCH?" I kid you not. Everything was so convoluted I had no idea what I was watching most of the time. I did tie in together at the end though... somewhat.

Mediocre Show of the Year - Dantalian no Shoka

It wasn't bad by any means but it wasn't really good either. It was just average. Never more never less. I never really enjoyed what I was watching it but I didn't dislike it either.

Worst Show I Saw - Sekaiichi Hatsukoi

Well, I don't know if I was expecting to enjoy this. I think I was expecting more than a shallow top/bottom yaoi but I suppose I should've known. I'm fairly sure I'm in the target demographic of this series but I just found everything about the series so shallow. The characters, the romance, everything.

No comments: