Saturday, April 14, 2012

Phi Brain, Brave 10, Another Final Impressions


Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle
In retrospect, it really is like Yu-Gi-Oh! with puzzles. That's not to say it was bad at all. It got really boring in the middle but it picked up in the last 5 or so episodes. In short, I liked it enough for me to want to pick up season 2. Although, you can tell how much of an impression it left by how much I have to say here...

Another
Sometimes it was good, other times it was bad. I don't think I liked the ending very much and overall I never got the appeal of this series. It did look amazing but it was just boring. It felt like a waste of time for me.






Brave 10
Not going to lie, I loved this series. I will never turn down reverse harem. EVER. I like the generic characters and I liked the silly plot. It was the only show I looked forward to every week and I would watch it again if I had the time. It was totally awesome.

No comments: