Monday, April 23, 2012

Kore wa Zombie desu ka? OF THE DEAD: First Impression

This is a direct follow on from the first series so I think no introduction is required. The first episode does that for you, with a quick reintroduction of what the first series was about, ie the interesting cast.

This season takes everything that was awesome about the first season and puts it all together. It's hilarious. All the original characters are back with a few new cool additions. The only thing that irks me is it's so short! With only 10 episodes, I'm curious as to what they are doing with this series. What I definitely know is, if you loved the first series, you will surely love this. I don't know how I managed to catch onto a series like this since I'm generally not a comedy kinda girl.

Quick character reintroductions aside, the first episode gets right into it with all the hilarious jokes all over again. Everything is so silly and exaggerated, and I can't help but laugh. I'm definitely going to be enjoying this series.

No comments: