Friday, April 6, 2012

Black Rock Shooter Final Impressions



I didn't feel it was a particularly amazing way to end a long awaited series but I did feel like it did it's job. It didn't end with a bang but everything was tied together nicely in the end. It was that kind of typical predictable happy ending but not the kind that makes you want to head-desk because it was that corny. It was okay. I liked it. I found myself smiling a little to myself at the end... That was a bit weird but other than that no problems with the ending in my book. Overall, I found the series interesting enough. It was a bit melodramatic but it was a good expansion of the OVA so if you liked that, I'd recommend this. The art was the best part. Review soon~

1 comment:

Marco_STFX said...

I really liked this first anime, In all honestity it reflects our lifes and how they can be affected when we focus on a single feeling, Instead of enjoying all the possible scenarios and improve how our way to live goes.

Also I really like Matoi's design.