Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Accel World: Preview + First Impression

Title: Accel World
Type: TV Series
Episodes: 24
Producer: Sunrise
Genre: Action, Romance, Sci-Fi
Airing: April 07, 2012

Synopsis
The year is 2046. Haruyuki Arita is a young boy who finds himself on the lowest social rungs of his school. Ashamed of his miserable life, Haruyuki can only cope by indulging in virtual games. But that all changes when Kuroyukihime, the most popular girl in school, introduces him to a mysterious program called Brain Burst and a virtual reality called the Accel World.


PV




Pre-thoughts
I never really watch PVs. I usually just skim over the chart a couple of times and whatever catches my eye then I'll watch it. I actually did watch the PV for this and I loved the character design for Kuroyukihime so... I was sold on this series. Sunrise have also done a lot of series that I like so there's also that.

First Impression
I love the concept of this show. Futuristic world with fancy technology, male lead with an inferiority complex noticed by the most popular girl in school, multiplayer fighting game, add a jealous girl into the mix and voilà! It just feels like a super mindless but fun show to watch. I like Kuroyukihime's character. She's rather interesting and I can't wait to find out what the story is actually all about. And... nice art is nice. Everything is so ~pretty~. Extremely appealing to the eye. I like that.

1 comment:

randell1993 said...

well im not a frequent visitor of your blog and ought to say hi! anyways if you like Accel world then definitely you'll even like Sword Art Online created by the same person behind AW! as i think SAO is more better than AW