Saturday, April 7, 2012

Guilty Crown Final Impressions

If you haven't heard already, this is my theory on how they wrote Guilty Crown. They forgot they had to limit the series to 22 episodes so they kept writing and writing, not sure on where they were supposed to be heading. Then suddenly they realised that they only had a few episodes left to end the series and they thought 'oh crap' and wrote the end of the series. I don't think I've seen a worse progressing series in my life. It kind of reminds me of a Korean drama where it goes up and up but then jumps of a cliff, except with this they were skiing down a slope and jumped off a cliff. I've just had it in for this series from the beginning for no apparent reason but I must say, the art and soundtrack was absolutely amazing. It was truly a spectacle to look at but still not really something I'd recommend. Full review coming. I have a lot to say about this.

No comments: