Monday, January 9, 2012

Mouretsu Pirates First Impression


This is the first space opera I'm watching so I didn't really know what I should expect coming into it. I really wasn't feeling it at the start and the temptation to stop half way was great. The slow pacing is indicative of the 26 episode length. The episode just introduced a few of the seemingly large cast of characters. Nothing really stood out for me in this episode at all. I haven't latched onto any of the characters or any sort of potential plot line yet. All the action begins in the next episode so it's really too soon to tell if I'll like this or not. The last 30 seconds were enough to keep me coming back and I'll definitely be sticking around for a while because of familiar VA Hanazawa Kana (Angel Beats, DRRR, Haganai, IS).

No comments: