Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Another First Impression


I really love horror. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I was so scared and creeped out it wasn't even funny. I watched this in broad daylight but I was still too scared to watch it in full screen most of the time. It seemed like a fairly standard introductory episode. It introduced a lot of characters, had a little back story but for the most part, it raised a lot of suspicion and questions for me. The art is great. The scenery is beautifully detailed making this anime really nice to look at. It's really no surprise coming from PA Works though. What I really loved about this episode was the atmosphere created by the eerie music that played during casual conversation as well as the random cut scenes of the dolls. There were a lot of subtle hints regarding Mei's death and I'm definitely interested in continuing to see what happened as well as it's relation to Kouichi. Hopefully this show delivers and doesn't disappoint.

No comments: