Sunday, January 8, 2012

Kill Me Baby First Impression


Well I kicked off Winter 2012 anime with the anime adaptation of 4-koma manga "Kill Me Baby". There really isn't much to say about anything. It's very ~average~. There isn't anything fancy in terms of art or animation. It's all fairly simple. There doesn't seem to be any sort of ongoing story but this episode was funny. For a while. I got tired of the humour mid-way into the episode. You'd probably enjoy it if you're into this kind of genre but I'm more of an action or heavy drama kinda girl. The characters were great but they really weren't enough to rescue pulling the same gag a hundred times in one episode. It wasn't downright terrible, just mediocre. I'll stick around for a few more episodes I suppose but whether I stay until the end will definitely depend on how long this series runs for. Any more than 12 episodes and I'm out.

No comments: