Saturday, March 12, 2011

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE?!

I'm just kidding. It was just an earthquake and tsunami in Japan. Nothing of such a large scale just yet. All the speculations about the cause of such a large amount of natural disasters are really funny. They range from climate change (which I as a matter of fact believe is a total scam) to ZOMBIE APOCALYPSES. Do zombies even exist? My thoughts are with all those who are in Japan and those with family in Japan.


On a less serious note, I probably looked this that this morning when I awoke to find that GOSICK had been delayed. No joke. My Saturday entertainment gone? It was very displeasing. Luckily I had Yumekui Merry but that was boring.

I was however very pleased to see that Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail episode 4 had finally been released after being delayed for so long. I watched the raw version but I was concentrating too much on listening to the audio to actually watch so I didn't really understand what was happening. I hope the subs come out faster this time around.

No comments: