Sunday, March 6, 2011

Steins;Gate「PREVIEW」

Airing:
April 2011

Producer:
Fronteir Works, White Fox

Synopsis:
Steins;Gate is set in the summer of 2010, approximately one year after the events that took place in Chaos;Head, in Akihabara.

Steins;Gate is about a group of friends who have customized their microwave into a device that can send text messages to the past. As they perform different experiments, an organization named SERN who has been doing their own research on time travel tracks them down and now the characters have to find a way to avoid being captured by them.


Genre:
Sci-Fi

My Thoughts:
I had originally thought that it was a continuation of Chaos;Head so I was going to watch it before watching this one. However, I was told that there's nothing similar besides the setting and the fact that the events occur 1 year later. The plot sounds pretty interesting. It sounds to me that there is a lot of scheming and plotting that will be involved in this and I hope it doesn't fall flat on its face like Code Geass did (in my eyes anyway).

No comments: