Sunday, March 6, 2011

Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL「PREVIEW」

Airing:
April 11 2011

Producer:
Studio Gallop

Synopsis:
The series is set in the near future. Yuma Tsukumo is the number one bad boy at his school. Something unexpected happens as Ryoga Kamishiro challenges him to a Duel. When the mysterious entity Astral appears before them a new legend begins.

Genre:
Game

My Thoughts:
"A NEW YU-GI-OH! I HOPE THEY DON'T CANCEL THE DUB OF 5D's FOR ZEXAL LIKE THEY DID WITH GX!" Yes, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX was my favourite and they never dubbed season 4 because 4Kids wanted to dub 5D's. I honestly don't know what to expect but I've liked all the other Yu-Gi-Oh! series so I'll probably like this one. In any case, I'll be waiting for the dub even after all the trashing that the 5D's dub got. I actually liked that dub.. and didn't mind the editting.

No comments: