Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku OP : Lia - Kizunairo

This anime seems to have many bad reviews but I'm actually really enjoying it. I don't think it's a bad adaptation of a visual novel at all and since I love to use Clannad as a comparison, I'm going to say this is way more enjoyable. I'm a third of the way through so more on it later. Back to the point. I really like both versions of the OP.

Title: Kizunairo (The Colour of Bonds)

Original Version by Lia:



Rock Version by Veil:



LYRICS:

ORIGINAL/ROMAJI

Kizuna iro Kokoro to kokoro Yakusoku no basho Kitto michibiku wa

Tsutaetai Tsutae kirenai

Hatenai omoi wa anata...Aa

Boukansha no hibi ni Yuuki wo dashitara Sayounara

Demo "Jiyuu" no teigi ni

BURANKO no youni Yureteru no ne?

Gosenfu ni kaita kaidan Ippo susunde niho Sagattemo

Honno chotto SETSUNASA utau Watashi no RIARU Kanjite ne

Kizuna iro Kokoro to kokoro Yakusoku no basho Kitto michibiku wa

Tsutaetai Tsutae kirenai Zutto anata wo sagashiteta

TATOEBA sou Anata ga hikari

Watashi ga kage de Mitsume aeta nara

Namida iro no DAIAMONDO Nee, ZERO kara kagayakasetai

Boukensha no chizu ni Na mo nai kibou wo egakeba

Hora Kami-sama ga kimeta SHINARIO wa hakushi to wakaru desho?

Negai goto Moshimo hitotsu Kanau toshita nara Mou mayowanai

ANBARANSU demo Bukiyou datte Tsubasa wo hiroge Kaze ni naru

Itoshikute Itooshisugite Koi hito shizuku Omoi tsumuideku

Kioku no hi wo Tayasanaide Kako mo mirai mo genzai mo

Mou ichido Ato mou ichido Ano me

Ano toki Eien no RIPUREI

Kiseki ga moshi nakutatte Habataku yo

Yume he tsuzuku sora Fly...

Shinwa ni nanka Narenakutemo ii Sono mama de ii

Kowagaranaide Musundene Ai wo Deai wo

Kizuna iro Kokoro to kokoro Yakusoku no basho Kitto michibiku wa

Tsutaetai Tsutae kirenai Zutto anata wo sagashiteta

toshikute Itooshisugite Koi hito shizuku Someru kizuna iro

Kioku no hi wo Tayasanaide

Ryou no te de tsunagi tomeru kara... Aa

Shinwa ni nanka Narenakutemo ii Sono mama de ii

Kowagaranaide Musundene Ai wo Deai wo

Tenshi ni nanka Narenakutemo ii Sono mama de ii

HITORI janai yo

Me wo tojireba hora Atatakai


ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Color of our bonds Heart to heart They will surely lead us to the promised place

I want to say, I can't say

My endless feelings are for you... Ah

If you bring out your courage It's goodbye to those days of being bystander

But the definition of "freedom"

Is swaying like a swing, isn't it?

On the stairs where I wrote my music score I move ahead one step, even if I step back two.

For just a little while, I sing lonliness. Please, feel my reality.

Color of our bonds Heart to heart They will surely lead us to the promised place

I want to say, I can't say I've always been searching for you

Even if, yes, you are the light

And I am the shadow, if we gaze at each other

Hey, I want to let the diamond that is colored like teardrops sparkle from zero.

If I write my nameless hope on an adventurers map

See, you know that the scenario that God decided is a blank piece of paper, right?

If just one of my wishes came true, I won't wander anymore.

Even if it's unbalanced, even if it's clumsy, I will spread my wings and become the wind.

You're dear to me, you're too dear to me. A single drop of love weaves my feelings together.

Don't extinguish the flame of my memories; Those of the past, the future, and the present.

One more time, just one more time

Let me replay those eyes, that time, in my head for eternity.

Even if there are no such things as miracles, I will fly.

I will fly to the sky where my dreams continue to...

It's fine you don't become a legend, you're fine just as you are.

Don't be afraid, tie them together; Your love, your meetings.

Color of our bonds Heart to heart They will surely lead us to the promised place

I want to say, I can't say I've always been searching for you

You're dear to me, you're too dear to me. A single drop of love dyes the color of our bonds.

Don't extinguish the flame of my memories

Because I will bring them together with both of my hands... Ah

It's fine you don't become a legend, you're fine just as you are.

Don't be afraid, tie them together; Your love, your meetings.

It's fine you don't become an angel, you're fine just as you are.

You're not alone

See, if you close your eyes, it's warm

No comments: