Saturday, February 12, 2011

Vampire Knight Manga

Yesterday I received yet another package from The Book Depository. This time, it was my Vampire Knight Box Set which contained volumes 1-10 and Vampire Knight volume 11. I'm still surprised this place makes a profit with their dirt-cheap prices and free shipping. It's also amazing that the books are in such good condition. I'm actually very excited to receive the 13 remaining books in my order.

Vampire Knight Box Set Volumes 1-10
RRP: $120 approx.
Cost: $57.82

That's what the books looked like inside.
Vampire Knight Volume 11 (Newest Release for the series)
RRP: $15-17 approx.
Cost: $8.15

The box set comes with an exlusive Day Class Planner. I'm not really into it but the more hardcore fans probably would be.

Since I have no other volume 1s to begin with in any other series, I'm going to start reading this first... unless my Cardcaptor Sakura or Shakugan no Shana.. or The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya arrives. I have to read a novel for English first though. The problem is every time I start English I start procrastinating a lot.

3 comments:

Bianca said...

Hi, I just want to know if this manga is in English. I hope you respond as I'm planning to buy the same set! :)

LegendaryGirlA said...

Hey, it's all in English and reads from right to left like normal manga. :)

Anonymous said...

I saw that box set in Hastings and thought about buying it... but that would be a waste of money since I already own the series... ( which has 13 books out now, plus a fanbook and artbook! ^^) But now that I see it comes with an exclusive Day Class planner,maybe it is worth getting? Unless I can find that somewhere... The box set I found is like $100 though... I can't just blow that much on manga I already have...o.O