Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Golden Fairy

Well, we're about halfway through the Winter 2010-2011 season of anime at the moment and I thought I'd just show you what this blog was inspired by. I've seen quite a few anime having only been watching for a few months and I have to say my favourite is Black Lagoon. I almost know this one inside and out. However, that is not what inspired this blog.

There's this one anime that is only five episodes in and goes by the name "Gosick". It's my favourite current anime. I'm really loving the mystery and everything but more on that later. Although seriously, there's so many losers that think they're so good because the "like totally knew that was going to happen." I mean, if the mystery was hard to solve, they'd be saying "Oh like how the heck were we supposed to figure that out?" Yes I know. People are weird.

Anyway, I really love epic songs. For example, ones with violins and stuff. I simply adore the ED of Gosick.



Song: Resuscitated Hope
Artist: Lisa Kommie

Lyrics in romaji

Lonely night, fighting back again, seems to be like it never ends
Give us hope, through the love abyss, moon, shine on me

Tsuyoku furiyamanu ame ni
Egao wasureta mama
Kurushimu surechigau sekai

Arasoi to itsuwari no naka de
Kokoro karasu no nara

Arekuruu nami ni ukabu hana no you ni
Make a way arashi o norikoete
Kare yuku daichi o fumishimeru you ni
Go ahead massugu ayumidaseru

Lyrics in English

Lonely night, fighting back again, seems to be like it never ends
Give us hope, through the love abyss, moon, shine on me

In the heavy rain that won’t stop falling
As I’ve forgotten how to smile
I suffer in a world where I pass you by

In the midst of conflict and pretense
If my heart is drained dry

Like the flower floating on the raging waves
Make a way, overcome the storm
So to tread firmly on the parched earth
Go ahead, I can start walking straight forward

Might post a download or make an AMV if I'm bothered when the full song comes out.

OP release: 2nd March
GOSICK OST: 30th March

No comments: