Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kuroshitsuji Volume 3

I had the most boring and slow day at school. We had Swimming Carnival and the best part was the cheering but other than that it was super boring. I went to Liverpool Westfield and ordered a biology textbook and bought two English study guides. How boring. I also got some liquid chalk from Spotlight for $1. What a bargain.

The main thing is when I got home I received my first book from The Book Depository. I was quite a surprise since I wasn't expecting it to come this soon. It arrived in perfect condition considering the fact it was shipped in a bubble wrap envelope and I had read many complaints about damaged books. It totally made my day.


I haven't actually read it yet but I have watched the anime and I really liked it. I'll start reading the manga when volume 1 comes in the mail. I'm expecting Cardcaptor Sakura, Shakugan no Shana and Vampire Knight as well. SO EXCITED.

PS. Can you see my awesome MK&A book underneath? :)

No comments: