Saturday, October 29, 2011

I'm back~

I know I've been MIA for a long, long time now but I've now finished high school so I'm back! So here's a run down of what is coming as soon as I can get organised and clean the mess that is the aftermath of my HSC.

We're already a month into the fall season so I don't think I will do previews/first impressions because it's a bit late for that. I will for next season as soon as there's a little more info on it. Here is what I'm watching:

- Lolis, gore and bad fanservice. It's a somewhat entertaining but far from good.
Fate/Zero - I'm a massive fan of the Fate series. I liked it enough to read the visual novel. I never read visual novels.
Guilty Crown - Supercell soundtrack. Enough said. Just kidding. I love the visuals.
Mirai Nikki - I've got the first three episodes on my hard drive and will commence watching later tonight as I've heard it's quite good.
Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle - High school genius versus dark grande organisation with run-of-the-mill characters. How original. I like the puzzles though.
Shakugan no Shana III (Final) - I've been waiting for this since I finished Shakugan no Shana S back in February. It's one of my favourite series.

Funny story: I dropped Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon after 5 minutes.

Reviews I owe:

  • Clannad: After Story
  • Moshidora
  • Highschool of the Dead
  • Chrno Crusade
  • Astarotte no Omocha
  • Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
  • Gosick
  • Hidan no Aria
  • Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
  • Ao no Exorcist
  • Yumekui Merry
  • Angel Beats
  • Deadman Wonderland
  • Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai
  • Hanasaku Iroha
  • Usagi Drop
That's a lot.... Hopefully I get time to update with reviews tonight with my mum trying to drag me everywhere. I'm on Twitter 24/7 if you want faster updates. 

1 comment:

Rosa said...

hi, I think I've grown quite nostalgic of old school anime. Rewatching Cardcaptor Sakura.... I'm so lame. LOL